We are excited to be working with a leading North London school who are seeking a Maths specialist. The school is outstanding with a superb reputation and an excellent staff team. It is a very popular school to work at and is heavily oversubscribed.
Housed within modern facilities, the school’s results, behaviour and attendance are all very good. This vacancy has arisen due to another teacher being unable to continue in the post, we therefor require an immediate start. It will continue until July 2018 at which point a permanent appointment could be offered.
The school is mixed and there are currently 1400 on the roll. Maths is taught at KS3 to KS5.
In particular, candidates should have:
- A passion for mathematics and the ability to inspire and enthuse students of all aptitudes
- A strong subject knowledge with the capability to teach outstanding lessons in mathematics up to A-Level
- The capacity to contribute to the development of the Academy’s Christian ethos
- High expectations of students in terms of learning, achievement and behaviour
- Enthusiasm for developing innovative approaches to learning, teaching and student participation
This post would be suitable for NQTs as well as more experienced teachers.
Coen Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure (DBS) and satisfactory references.